Village, 1-2 years
Class Length: 45 minutes, once a week, with caregiver
Sep 11 - Jan 20
Sept - Nov: "Feathers"
Nov - Jan: "Do Si Do"
Summer: Busy Days
$68 Materials Deposit.
$256 Tuition Pay in Full (save $16)
Four installments of $68.
Joining us after the start of a unit?
We'll gladly prorate you!
Make Up Policy
Unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled
Worry Free Enrollment
Our wish for you is a happy, "I want to tell the world" experience. If it's not what you dreamed of, we'll press the button and refund your tuition.
We've taken Kindermusik Village to a new level - just right for your emerging toddler. Get ready to sing, play, and move with your little one in this high-energy music class designed for older babies and young toddlers. This Kindermusik class focuses on your child's beginning movement, so they can begin to coordinate all those great dance moves! And we focus on vocal development, helping to nurture your child’s speaking and singing voice. We'll teach you how to recognize how your older baby or toddler learns. Together we'll explore lots of singing, swaying, laughing, and playing through Village 1- 2 yrs, a just-right mix of early-childhood vocal play and language development, together time, and music and movement activities!
Parents love the At Home Materials: Receive a CD of class music, beautiful board book, and child-safe instrument each 8-week session, designed with you and your child in mind!
You won't miss a beat! We're parents too, and we know you may not make it to class one week. No worries about getting all your classes in - we offer unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled.
Watch the video below and you'll see why your emerging toddler will grow and thrive in this just right mix of music, movement, learning and fun!
What You'll Experience in Kindermusik Village 1-2 yrs.
A Just Right Mix of Movement and Language Development For Your Emerging Toddler.
- Instrument Play - Age appropriate experiences with child-safe instruments enhance a sense of rhythm and steady beat, develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of a sound, and encourage spontaneity and creativity.
- Dance - A classroom full of children and adult pairs dancing together helps your child's little body develop the muscle strength needed to walk, and helps his/her little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music.
- Exploration Time - Your child's natural curiosity will be stimulated in an inviting environment of discovering specially designed instruments, textures, sounds, movements, interesting objects, and age-appropriate props.
- Musical Concepts - Even the littlest musicians and their parents benefit from early exposure to basic musical fundamentals like loud and quiet, musical form, tempo, timbre, steady beat, and more!
- Together Time - A Kindermusik class is truly the essence of "quality time," offering you a place to create special memories with your little one, gain new insights into your child's development, and nurture his/her natural love of music.
- Expert Advice - Consider Kindermusik a child development class as your educator explains "what-to-watch-for" every step of the way and how each activity enhances your child's complete development.
- Tools and Inspiration for Home - With professionally recorded CDs, and carefully designed books and instruments you'll be able to bring the learning home with you and expand upon all the learning that's happening in class.