Kindermusik@School—our research-based early literacy curriculum, uses music and movement to teach early literacy and language development to toddlers, preschoolers, Kindergarteners, and other young emerging readers. Every one of the lessons in this early literacy curriculum is a tightly crafted sequence of songs, stories, and focused listening activities that engage students of every learning style and across multiple learning domains.
Age Range: 2’s and 3’s, 3’s and 4’s, 4’s and 5’s
What You'll Experience in Class
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
Developmentally appropriate curriculum for toddlers and preschoolers
Weekly 30 - 45 minute class (varies per preschool, daycare, or specialty setting)
Kindermusik@Home: Each month includes:
- An album of 15-20 classroom songs that families can download for their personal family library.
- Digital Family Activity Guide that includes stories, activities, and developmental information so families can enjoy song-filled fun at home.
- Reinforce what’s happening in the classroom—at home, each month.
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out how Kindermusik@School can be a part of your preschool, day care, or specialty setting.