3 - 5 years
Class Length: 45 minutes, once a week Caregiver joins in the last 10 minutes
Sept - Jan: "See What I Saw"
$68 Materials Deposit.
$256 Tuition Pay in Full (save $16)
Four installments of $68.
Joining us after the start of a unit?
We'll gladly prorate you!
Make Up Policy
Unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled
Worry Free Enrollment
Our wish for you is a happy, "I want to tell the world" experience. If it's not what you dreamed of, we'll press the button and refund your tuition.
Imagine That offers your preschooler the best of everything. We’ve got social, emotional, early language, and motor skill development covered, plus your child gets the added benefit of music permeating everything we do to get those neurons firing! Have you noticed your child’s explosion in vocabulary, storytelling, and imagination? We know that preschoolers thrive on pretend play so Imagine That classes include songs, stories, and instrument ensembles to nurture your child’s budding creativity.
Tools for At Home Learning: Receive 2 CD's of class music, 2 themed literature books, a home activity book with activity ideas and song melodies and lyrics, a carefully designed instrument, and a back pack, each 16-week session, designed with you and your child in mind!
You won't miss a beat! We're parents too, and we know you may not make it to class one week. No worries about getting all your classes in - we offer unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled.
Watch the video below to see why your preschooler will be inspired through imagination, curiosity, and musical learning that is so much more than a preschool sing-a-long.
What You'll Experience in Kindermusik Imagine That 3 - 5 Years
Inspire Imagination and Musical Curiosity
Preschoolers are actively expanding their base of knowledge through trial and error, talking, moving, and yes, even being a little silly at times! There’s no limit as to how far a little imagination, a lot of music, the joy of being with friends, and some Sharing Time with family can take these eager learners.
- Language Development – We'll give your preschooler an outlet for self-expression by capitalizing on his/her capacity for imaginary play, his/her ability to follow 3-step directions, and his/her interest in making up stories and rhymes.
- Vocal Development - The singing we do in class will expand your child's song repertoire, help him/her begin to match pitch, and teach him/her to use his/her voice expressively.
- Cognitive Development – The concrete thinkers are also curious learners who have an increasing ability to think about ideas and things that are not immediately visible. Imagine That activities give lots of opportunities for stretching those cognitive abilities through labeling, repetition, sequencing, and participating in pretend play.
- Gross Motor Skills – Skills like hopping, skipping, running, and walking are refined as we add the challenge of moving to a musical cue. Kindermusik helps your active preschooler become more expressive in his/her movement, giving him/her lots of opportunities to benefit from the strong connection between moving and learning.
- Fine Motor Skills – Drawing simple objects on paper or building a tower with blocks show that your child is ready to take on the challenge of using a mallet and playing instruments with greater variety and skill.
- Social Emotional Development – Every child is a contributor in our classroom! Respect for each child and a knowledge of age-appropriate expectations means that your child’s teacher provides a secure environment for each child to explore, learn, grow, and contribute.
- Musical Development – Kindermusik taps into your child’s natural musicianship and developing musical skills. We’ll help your child find and develop his/her singing voice and teach him/her a beginning vocabulary of music terms.
- Tools and Inspiration for Home – With professionally recorded CDs, and carefully designed books and instruments you'll be able to bring the learning home with you and expand upon all the learning that's happening in class.