1.5 - 3.5 years
Class Length: 45 minutes, once a week, with caregiver
Sep 11 - Jan 20
Jan 22 - May 19
Sept - Jan: "Milk & Cookies"
Jan - May: "Away We Go"
$68 Materials Deposit.
$256 Tuition Pay in Full (save $16)
Four installments of $68.
Joining us after the start of a unit?
We'll gladly prorate you!
Make Up Policy
Unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled
Worry Free Enrollment
Our wish for you is a happy, "I want to tell the world" experience. If it's not what you dreamed of, we'll press the button and refund your tuition.
You'll love seeing how your toddler will blossom musically, developmentally, and socially in a Level 2 class. We'll help you bring out the very best in your child. You will be amazed at your child's musicality and capacity to learn in this delightfully engaging and flexible environment. Best of all, you're right there with your child, interacting with one another, learning together, supporting a musical head start, and making the most of this precious time in the life of your child.
Parents love the tools for At Home Learning: Receive 2 CD's of class music, 2 themed literature books, a home activity book with activity ideas and song melodies and lyrics, a carefully designed instrument, and a themed carry case, each 16-week session, designed with you and your toddler in mind!
You won't miss a beat! We're parents too, and we know you may not make it to class one week. No worries about getting all your classes in - we offer unlimited makeups anytime, as long as you are currently enrolled.
Watch the video below and you'll see how your toddler will blossom musically, developmentally, and socially.
What You'll Experience in Kindermusik Level 2, 1.5 - 3.5 Years
Level 2 Opens the Door to a Whole New World of Musical Discovery and Delight
- Songs and Rhymes - Kid-friendly, age-appropriate songs and chants help develop your toddler's vocabulary and encourage him/her to find his/her own voice.
- Instrument Exploration Play - With you by his/her side, you and your toddler will explore a variety of instruments, learning about timbre, steady beat, and all the different ways to shake, tap, and jingle along.
- Active Movement - Experts tell us that movement is key to learning. Every Our Time class includes creative movement activities designed to help your child develop a strong sense of rhythm, an increased vocabulary, and a joyful outlet for self-expression.
- Story Time - Music and language go hand-in-hand. We'll help enhance your child's language development through interactive story time, using our bodies and voices in fun ways to help express what's happening on the written page.
- Expert advice - Your Kindermusik educator explains "what-to-watch-for" every step of the way, and how each musical activity enhances your child's complete development.
- Tools and Inspiration for Home - With professionally recorded CDs, and carefully designed books and instruments you'll be able to bring the learning home with you and expand upon all the learning that's happening in class.