Your Registration has been received!
We are thrilled that you and your child are joining us on a magical musical journey full of exploration, creativity, and joyful learning.
Once we enter your information into our system, you'll receive an auto confirmation and receipt or invoice via email. During our busy months, it may take a few days to process your registration.
If we have any questions, we'll contact you before entering your information.
Helpful Hints for a Fabulous Kindermusik Experience
- Arrive at least 5 - 10 minutes early, so you can take off jackets, shoes, do a potty run, and get settled in.
- Your phone should take a nap during class. This is your child's special discovery time with you.
- You won't need extras in class. Shoes, drinks, food and toys are happier outside our classrooms. Babies may be bottled-fed or nursed during a Village class.
- Leave your inhibitions outside the door. You are your child's best role model, and we're going to encourage you to engage your child through fun, dynamic activities and creative play. Don't worry - we're here to help you along the way. You'll be amazed at how comfortable it all feels after just a few classes.
- Be open to each and every child responding differently to activities in class. There is no right or wrong way - just your child's way. Follow your child and value their learning style and comfort level. If you force the bloom, it may not open, but if you allow your sunlight to gently shine upon it, it will bloom beautifully. The observer may quietly watch and analyze. The auditory child may want to hear the activity without being interrupted, and the mover may want to be in the middle of all the action and touch everything. It's all good learning!
- Explore and use your Kindermusik At Home Materials. Families love their home materials - CD's books, instruments, and activity books. We give you the tools to expand upon what we do in the classroom, and enable you to engage in active music making at home. You'll love watching your child blossom through all the music making and discovery happening in class and at home!
Still have questions?
Please email Cathy@KindermusikofCleveland.com